Good Evening Whitaker Parents, this is Mrs. Beckelheimer with a few reminders. This information will also be available on the Whitaker School website. Scroll down to Latest News.
- Our book fair will be held from this Monday, April 22nd through Friday, April 26th. Students will be visiting the book fair during their regular library time. Parents can come in after school – just check in at the office. The book fair will also be open during open house.
- There is a GRIP Parents Supporting Parents Meeting this Tuesday, April 23rd at 8:15. All are encouraged to attend.
- The city of Buena Park will be working with the Whitaker Community to create a pocket park on our campus. Please join us on Wednesday, April 24th at 8:30 to provide input on the park and complete streets project. Bring a friend!
- This Friday, April 26th is Dollar Dress Day. Please follow the district dress code.
- Plan on attending Open House this Thursday, April 25th. There will be food available for purchase beginning at 5:00. Classrooms open at 6:00. We can’t wait to share our classrooms with you!
Thank you for listening and we’ll see you tomorrow.